With a practice that focuses on business litigation, Frank Brame represents plaintiffs and defendants in federal and state court cases, including breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, class actions, and other complex litigation. He has represented clients in the energy, telecommunications, real estate, healthcare, professional services, and banking industries. Frank Brame’s litigation practice also involves representing clients in disputes prior to a lawsuit being filed – in negotiations, mediation, and other dispute resolution procedures.
- Harvard Law School, J.D. (2001)
- The University of Texas, B.A. (1998), B.B.A. (1998)
- The Brame Law Firm PLLC (2017-present)
- Partner, Vinson & Elkins, LLP (2010-2016)
- Associate, Vinson & Elkins, LLP (2001-2009)
- Selected to Super Lawyers list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) 2017-2022
- Selected to Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) 2009-2016