With a practice that focuses on business litigation, Frank Brame represents plaintiffs and defendants in federal and state court cases, including antitrust, breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, and other complex litigation. He has represented clients in the energy, telecommunications, real estate, health care, manufacturing, and banking industries. Frank Brame’s litigation practice also involves representing clients in disputes prior to a lawsuit being filed – in negotiations, mediation, and other dispute resolution procedures.
- Harvard Law School, J.D. (2001)
- The University of Texas, B.A. (1998), B.B.A. (1998)
- Partner, Vinson & Elkins, LLP (2010-2016)
- Associate, Vinson & Elkins, LLP
- Selected to Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) 2009-2016
- Selected to Super Lawyers list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) 2017-2018
- Named to the “Under 40 Hot List” Benchmark Litigation, 2016